- self-adjusting heating system at 85°C without on/off thermostat (constant and homogeneous temperature on the tyre without problems of inconstancy of temperature and low durability)
- special silicone heating cable on high heat-conducting fabric
- large sidebands to heat also the rim
- power wire resistant to high temperature
- velcro closure
- operating control light
- 220/230V power with European plug - electrical absorption 300 watt (front) - 500 watt (rear)
- available in size M/L (tyres until 125/17'' front and until 180/55-17'' rear) - M/XL (for tyres up to 125/17'' front and from 180/60 to 200-205/55-17'' rear) and M/XXL (for tyres up to 125/17'' front and 200-205/65-17'' rear)
- supplied with transport bag
Tirewarmers for motorcycles Capit Smart Spina are a product for track use by amateur pilot with excellent quality/price ratio. Are totally made in Italy by Capit and easy to use with no settings and without thermostat (insert the plug, led light go on and come into operation until removing the plug). Their use maintains the performance of the tires avoiding hot/cold swings and increasing safety on the track. Can be ordered with plug type European (EU - 220/230 Volt) - English (UK - 230 Volt) - American/Japanese (USA/JPN - 100/110 Volt) - Australian (AUS - 240 Volt).
The difference from the competitors is the quality of product 100% made in Italy, warranty of two years for all parts and guaranteed repair service even out of warranty.